CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wow! It's been a while huh?

Sorry I have not been updating like I should. But the kids keep me pretty busy. I am about to pull my hair out and soooo thankful that school starts in 12 days, not that I am counting though.

Well last time I left off we were about to head to Jellystone Park in Waller. It was soooo much fun. The kids had a blast! Fishing, mini golf, outdoor movies, swimming swimming and more swimming, bike riding, crafting, and just camping. Jerin learned to ride her bike WITHOUT training wheels, YAY Jerin! We found out Jenna is a natural golfer too!


Jillie's first trip down the waterslide....
Put put golf.....the course was about as old as I am, but it was free and the kids didnt care!

The water park....that big basket up there dumps water about every 5 min....the kids loved it! That's Jerin splashing around on the bottom right...

Then there was crafting, Jerin made a shirt, Jarrett painted a skateboard...Jenna and Jillie slept..


Jerin learned to ride her bike with no training wheels....oh happy day, but now she wont do it at home :(

Fishing...



I will spare you from the 150+ more pics I took that weekend....there was also a hay ride, a petting zoo and some all around FUN! But I have tortured you enough with pics for now...

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Muggle Mom said...

how fun! i need to get my family over there.