CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Playing Catch Up...





Ok so I havent posted in a bit... as usual...


Lets see, this month... Jerin turned 6 on October 7th. She is sooo beautiful, bubbly and happy all the time.



Jenna and Jillian are both in gymnastics right now. Jenna is doing great, but I always knew she was a natural... I think I get more of a workout than Jillie does in the mommy and me class, however.




Jarrett is getting so handsome, and he cracks me up with his perfect balance between cowboy and THUG...lol! Here is an example below... my skater cowboy!





The boys went to the deer lease this morning and I shot a few pics before they left of Chris and MINI Chris...lol. They were soo cute...



1 comments:

Leeser said...

Cute! Love the skateboarding picture! Welcome back to blogland!