CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A-camping-we-will-go, A-Camping-we-will-go....

Hi Ho the Dairy-O A-Camping-we-will-go!
Well here she is. Our new home away from home, and her mighty steed. We bought the camper, and then Chris didn't feel comfortable pulling it with his truck (a 1ton dually) so he had to get something bigger (go figure).

I have to say, although we weren't looking for anything this fancy....I SURE DO LIKE IT.....this is my idea of CAMPING!

So far we haven't gone very far. Our first camping trip was at Casa de Milam....aka....the driveway. But we learned ALOT about what all we needed in the camper. The second trip...$500 and 4 hours at Walmart later....was to Speegleville park. He we learned what all entertainment and activities we needed to bring for the kids. Our third trip was a spur of the moment trip to Speegleville park again, this time with the big truck. This was a NICE trip...why you ask? Well we had already stocked the camper full of anything we could possibly need, including clothes for the kids, all I had to do was grab a little food and a few things for the kids to do and we were off. We just all loaded up and went, spur of the moment....it was fun. While there the kids and I made tie-dye shirts, Jarrett set up a fire (he has become quite the little expert at campfires), and we made ice cream.

Next, we are heading out to the Witte's Clubhouse for 4th of July weekend. Chris is going out there tomorrow and the kids and I may or may not go tomorrow night too. I am really looking forward to this weekend, as you all know 4th of July is my second favorite Holiday (after Christmas of course). Should be a great weekend full of fun, friends, family and after the trip I made to the store hungry FOOD.

More to come after the 4th. I have about 20 shirts outside soaking in soda ash now that I will be tie-dying red, white and blue for the 4th. Chris doesn't know it yet, but I have also bought some decorations for the camper....he he he!

Hope you and yours have a FUN and SAFE 4th of July!

1 comments:

Bree said...

Just found you...through Robs! Yeah- I'm adding you to my blogroll!